The key-ingredients in de Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser from First Aid Beauty are:
- Red clay: Absorbs impurities, detoxes and purifies the skin
- Rosemary leaf oil: Unclogs pores and tones the skin
- Glycerin: Moisturizes and helps to protect the skin
- Bisabolol: Soothes the skin
- First Aid Beauty Antioxidant Booster: to combat free radicals with licorice root, feverfew and white tea
Ingredients: water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, dipropylene glycol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, glycyrrhiza uralensis (licorice) root extract, bisabolol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf olie, allantoin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, panthenol, illite, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
This product does not contain paraben, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colorants, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan. Not tested on animals.