The key-ingredients in the Banila Co Clean It Zero Nourishing Cleansing Balm are:
- Safflower seed oil: a potent hydrator, recommended for dry or dehydrated skin. It contains a high percentage of linoleic acid and is a natural occlusive, sealing moisture into skin and, thus, helping prevent moisture loss, so skin can remain hydrated from the inside out.
- Squalane: a natural substance produced in our bodies, so its molecular structure is so similar to our skin’s own. That similarity helps it penetrate deep into skin to benefit skin on a cellular level, mimicking natural sebum.
- Royal jelly extract: full of potent ingredients that benefit skin, from amino acids that help keep skin firm to lipids that hydrate and help reduce inflammation.
- This cleansing balm has a pH level of 6.2.
- This cleansing balm has been formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, or artificial coloring.
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil