The key-ingredients in the Banila Co Clean It Zero Purifying Cleansing Balm are:
- Argan oil: full of vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids that help hydrate and moisturize skin. Argan oil has a smaller molecular size than other oils, making it particularly suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
- Chamomile flower water: a gentle ingredient that helps calm, brighten, and soften skin.
- Centella asiatica extract: a superstar ingredient in Korean skincare. Madecassoside, one of its four main compounds, is known for its incredible wound-healing capabilities as it boosts antioxidant activity and helps soothe skin and reduce inflammation.
- This cleansing balm has a pH level of 6.2.
- This cleansing balm has been formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, or artificial coloring.
Ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Anthemis nobilis flower water, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol