The key-ingredients in the Wild Cow Invigorating Shower Scrub from Cowshed are:
- Sweet almond essential oil: balancing oil full of vitamins, easily absorbed by the skin and nourishing the skin
- Peppermint essential oil: great antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Green tea extract: naturally rich in antioxidants to protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals. Know to stimulate skin microcirculation and therefore positively influence the tone and health of the skin. Good anti-inflammatory
- Apricot kernel particles: providing great refining exfoliation
- Jojoba beads: provides gentle and effective exfoliation to the skin. Jojoba beads are hard, smooth, free-flowing botanical microspheres of jojoba oil giving a sensual 'rolling massage' effect when applied on the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Jojoba Esters, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Diglycerin, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Ocimum Basillicum (Basil) Leaf Oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Triethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Pimenta Acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Tagetes Minuta (Tagetes) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sorbitol, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1), *Limonene, *Citral, *Linalool, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Alcohol. *Potential Allergens.