The key-ingredients in the Cell Nourish Facial Serum from Elemental Herbology are:
- Vitamin A, C and E, Co-Enzyme Q10 and Green Tea protect against free radical damage and fight against wrinkles and loose skin to tone, nourish and repair.
- Pomegranate with its excellent moisturizing properties is great for mature and dry, cracked or sunburnt skin. It will also help to even the skin tone.
- Kombuchka - which have illustrated a remarkable improvement in the skin's texture, while visibly reducing pigmentation.
- Olive Squalane a botanical lipid that is very similar in structure to human lipids is rapidly absorbed and supports the integrity of the barrier layer of the skin.
- Soya Lecithin is found in nearly every living cell. High in B Vitamins and antioxidants it has advanced moisturizing, softening and film forming properties making it perfect for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Aloe Vera and Rose Damask Water - to soothe, calm and restore balance.
Ingredients: Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Aqua*, Glycerin*, Ceteareth-6 Olivate*, Squalane*, Punica Granatum Oil*, Saccharomyces/Xylinium Black Tea Ferment*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Lecithin*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Ubiquinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Ingredients derived from 100% natural source.
The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.