The key-ingredients in the 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF30 from First Aid Beauty are:
- First Aid Beauty Antioxidant Booster: comprised of licorice root, feverfew and white tea, to combat free radicals.
- Zinc oxide: to block ultraviolet rays.
- Bisabolol: to soothe and reduce inflammation.
- Alpha arbutin: to lighten and homogenize facial skin tone.
- Homeostatine: an active complex of two natural botanical ingredients, to prevent and reduce wrinkles by protecting younger collagen fibers from unwinding and becoming brittle.
Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.6%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.8% Inactive Ingredients:, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Phenyl Methicone, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Bisabolol, Alpha Arbutin, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
This product does not contain paraben, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colorants, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan. Not tested on animals.