The key-ingredients in the Detox Eye Roller from First Aid Beauty are:
- First Aid Beauty Antioxidant Booster: comprised of licorice root, feverfew and white tea, to combat free radicals.
- Caffeine: A potent vasoconstrictor, to constrict the fine blood vessels that cause dark under eye circles and puffiness.
- Advanced Peptides: Recaptures lost volume and increase collagen production to reduce fine lines.
- Witch Hazel and Menthyl Lactate: to protect and soothe the very delicate skin under the eye.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: One of the natural moisturizing factors found in the skin, to keep skin from losing water and to maintain skin's young, smooth, non-flaky appearance.
Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Mica, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hylauronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, CI 77891.
This product does not contain: paraben, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colorants, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.