The key-ingredients in the Eye Duty Triple Remedy from First Aid Beauty are:
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Corallina Officinalis Extract: A Red Algae extract that helps soothe skin and improve the appearance of puffiness.
- Caffeine: Helps diminish the appearance of undereye puffiness and dark circles.
- Licorice Root: A botanical extract that helps brighten the appearance of skin.
- First Aid Beauty Antioxidant Booster: Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caffeine, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Isohexadecane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Polyester-8, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77491, 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
This product does not contain paraben, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMO’s, triclosan. Not tested on animals.