The key-ingredients in the Le White toothpaste from Lebon:
- Lauryl Glucoside: low hazard for health, plant derived and biodegradable. Lauryl Glucoside is an Alkyl polyglucoside, which is made from oils and glucose both derived from renewable plant sources. It works as a very mild surfactant that is gentle on skin.
- Stevia Rebaudiana: studies revealed that Stevia has been used throughout the world since ancient times for various purposes; for example, as a sweetener and a medicine.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea): various components in green and black tea, the beverages made by infusing appropriately processed dried leaves of Camellia sinensis, notably simple catechins, have properties in vitro that suggest an anti-cariogenic activity.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera): contains various minerals and vitamins. It has got various properties such as immunomodulatory, antiviral and anti-inflammatory.
- Carica Papaya (Papaya): Papain as a proteolytic enzyme which assures a non-abrasive cleaning effect.
Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Hydrated Silica, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aroma, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water,
Linalool*, Limonene*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract. * From Natural Essential Oils