The key-ingredients in the Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel from Peter Thomas Roth are:
- Glycolic Acid: an AHA that helps sweep away dead surface skin cells that dull the complexion.
- Salicylic Acid: a BHA that helps to loosen sebum within the pores and prevent future breakouts, helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- White Oak Bark Extract: helps to brighten the appearance of skin.
- Lemon, Lime, and Grapefruit Extracts: help to brighten the appearance of skin.
- Linden Extract: extract from lime tree blossoms that helps calm, brighten, soothe, and improve the circulation of skin.
- Arginine: helps to buffer the skin from irritation.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Allantoin, BHT, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).