Face mask for men!
Going beyond your daily skincare regime, face masks are every-so-often treatments that are certainly worth the expense and effort. Why? Masks add moisture to parched skin, give life back to a dull complexion and even smooth out deep lines, blemishes and blotches, stopping the ageing process – in its wrinkly tracks.
How To ApplyIt’s pretty simple. Approach the mask application as you would with any other facial skin product (moisturiser, exfoliator, sunscreen). Above all, it’s about even coverage, not too thin and not too thick. Follow these steps:
- Wash the face with your everyday face cleanser.
- Apply a generous amount of the mask to the face and neck.
- Allow the mask to dry on the skin, feeling like its firm and almost pulling on the skin.
- Rinse the dried mask off with warm water after a few minutes.
- After rinsing apply a small amount eye cream below and next to the eyes to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Apply an anti-ageing cream to the face. Or skip this, and moisturise the face with a non-greasy, everyday use moisturiser to replenish and protect your complexion.