New at COSMANIA: the all-in-one Family Remedy Cream from Human+Kind. The Family Remedy Cream is a real problem solver suitable for the whole family.
It soothes and reduces the appearance of: eczema, psoriasis and acne prone skin. It works wonders on dry, cracked and sensitive skin, minor burns, itching and razor burn, cold and bed sores, athlete’s foot, insect bites & stings, brittle nails and sunburn.
All Human+Kind products are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, specifically screened for allergic reactions, so the whole range is very suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Use the All-in-one Family Remedie gently on the part of your skin concerns like: eczema, psoriasis and acne prone, dry, cracked and sensitive skin, minor burns, itching and razor burn, cold and bed sores, athlete’s foot, insect bites & stings, brittle nails and sunburn.
- All products are free of parabens, free of synthetic fragrances and colors and other chemical additives, and not tested on animals.
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Vera): a powerful moisturizer, which penetrates the skin supplying moisture directly to the tissues. It is renowned for its soothing and calming effect on burns. Aloe improves skin tone and color by increasing the blood flow to the areas of application. It reduces skin redness, and works synergistically with the other anti-inflammatory ingredients in Human+Kind products.
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root (Marshmallow) Extract: has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in healing wounds, burns and alleviates skin irritations.
- Avocado Oil: rich and deeply penetrating. It has excellent emollient and skin healing properties. It contains an abundance of vitamins and is high in sterolins which help to reduce age spots. Avocado oil is used as a treatment for dry skin and itching making it an ideal remedy against skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It also helps to smooth out stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Betula Alba Bark (Birch) Extract: contains salicylate, the compound found in aspirin. Salicylate relieves inflammation. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory actions of birch bark support its traditional uses in skin disorders such as eczema.
- Broccoli Extract: contains sulforaphane which reduces the inflammation caused by UV damage.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower (Marigold) Oil: has excellent anti-inflammatory properties for skin. It is ideal where tissue degeneration is an issue - such as stubborn wounds, sores, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, bruises, rashes, eczema etc.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: boosts circulation, improves the collagen foundation of the skin, and fights oxidation - thereby making it a superb ingredient for anti-ageing skin care products as well as improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract: high in silica, a trace mineral required by the body for glowing skin. Breakdown of connective tissue causes the skin to sag and develop wrinkles but silica rich Horsetail extract helps to strengthen connective tissue. It has healing properties so it helps to soothe cuts and improve dry skin conditions as well as having astringent properties which help to shrink pores and tone skin.
- Lilium Candidum Bulb (White Lily) Extract: used to treat ailments and problems, such as burns, wound healing, treating damaged and irritated tissue and rejuvenating the skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: has anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.. It can be used to help clear up acne, skin lesions and blemishes, cold sores, athlete’s foot, sunburn, fungal nail infections and infected wounds, while the balsamic properties of the oil soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract: rich in oleanoic acid, flavonoids and a compound called secoiridoid oleuropein. These have significant benefits for skin conditions as they assist in the healing of wounds.
- Organic Coconut Oil: is absorbed easily into the skin. It ideal for the relief of dry skin and psoriasis and eczema. Coconut oil aids in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother.
- Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil: high in Vitamins A and C. It is also high in essential fatty acids like linoleic acid or omega-6, and linolenic acid or omega-3. It is used for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema. It is suitable for mature and sun burnt skin and is frequently used to heal scarring
- Shea butter: a natural moisturiser which prevents dermal irritation and aids in skin regeneration. It is suitable for particularly dry skin. It works as an anti-inflammatory helping to soothe itchy, irritated or sunburned skin and helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Stellaria (Chickweed) Media Extract: particularly high in Vitamin C, GLA (gamma linolenic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid derivative), niacin, riboflavin (B2), thiamin (B1), beta carotene (A), magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, sodium, selenium, and silicon. It is known for its healing and skin soothing properties.
- Full ingredient list: Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Helianthis Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Bentonite, Sorbitan Olivate, Gluconolactone, Glycerine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb (White Lily) Extract, Stellaria (Chickweed) Media Extract, Betula Alba Bark (Birch) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Xantham Gum, Palmitic Stearic Acid, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate.
All-in-one Family Remedy Cream XS
- 40 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.