The Hand+Elbow+Foot Cream from Human+Kind is an intensive, light, moisturizing and fast absorbing hand cream that repairs and protects skin while doubling as a foot and elbow cream, softening even the driest patches.
It is a non-greasy cream with an amazing fragrance and is a perfect size for your handbag. Some of the key-Ingredients are: avocado oil, cocoa butter and centella.
All Human+Kind products are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, specifically screened for allergic reactions, so the whole range is very suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
For best results use multiple times daily for hand, elbow or foot.
- All products are free of parabens, free of synthetic fragrances and colors and other chemical additives, and not tested on animals.
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Vera): a powerful moisturiser, which penetrates the skin supplying moisture directly to the tissues. It is renowned for its soothing and calming effect on burns. Aloe improves skin tone and colour by increasing the blood flow to the areas of application. It reduces skin redness, and works synergistically with the other anti-inflammatory ingredients in our products.
- Avocado Oil: rich and deeply penetrating. It has excellent emollient and skin healing properties. It contains an abundance of vitamins and is high in sterolins which help to reduce age spots. Avocado oil is used as a treatment for dry skin and itching making it an ideal remedy against skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It also helps to smooth out stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower (Marigold) Oil: it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties for skin. It is ideal where tissue degeneration is an issue - such as stubborn wounds, sores, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, bruises, rashes, eczema etc.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Boosts circulation, improves the collagen foundation of the skin, and fights oxidation - thereby making it a superb ingredient for anti-ageing skin care products as well as improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil: high in Vitamins A and C. It is also high in essential fatty acids like linoleic acid or omega-6, and linolenic acid or omega-3. It is used for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema. It is suitable for mature and sun burnt skin and is frequently used to heal scarring.
- Shea Butter: a natural moisturiser which prevents dermal irritation and aids in skin regeneration. It is suitable for particularly dry skin. It works as an anti-inflammatory helping to soothe itchy, irritated or sunburned skin and helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: has excellent moisturizing properties and is excellent for the treatment of dry skin conditions. It is used to keep skin soft and supple and is particularly effective on dry areas of the body.
- Full ingredients list: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Persea Grastissima (Avocado Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose Stearate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Natural Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalol, Limmonene.
The products of Human+Kind receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the All-in-one Hand+Elbow+Foot Cream:
Santé - NL: ''Convenient, cream for your body, your lips and eyebrows...The Hand+Elbow+Foot Cream of Human+Kind is a moisturizing hand cream that also makes rough spots on your elbows and feet smooth. The cream contains soothing calendula, moisturizing avocado oil and vitamin E which protects against harmful UV rays and free radicals.'' Click here to see the full page in Santé.
All-in one Hand+Elbow+Feet Cream
- 50 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
the smell is not so favorable.