New at COSMANIA: the all-in-one Wash Off Facial Cleanser from Human+Kind. The Wash Off Facial cleanser is a rich, chemical free, facial cleanser that delivers exceptionally soft and completely clean skin.
It lathers away excess dirt, face and eye make-up leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. The creamy formulation moisturizes and replenishes skin of its natural oils and softens and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It comes with a free deep-cleansing cloth, which helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing radiant skin. The cloth is re-useable and machine washable and kind to the environment too.
All Human+Kind products are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, specifically screened for allergic reactions, so the whole range is very suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Gently massage onto dry skin avoiding the eye area. Dampen organic muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wipe away in a circular motion, using different parts of the cloth for a refining, skin-smoothing effect. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry.
- All products are free of parabens, free of synthetic fragrances and colors and other chemical additives, and not tested on animals.
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Vera): a powerful moisturiser, which penetrates the skin supplying moisture directly to the tissues. It is renowned for its soothing and calming effect on burns. Aloe improves skin tone and colour by increasing the blood flow to the areas of application. It reduces skin redness, and works synergistically with the other anti-inflammatory ingredients in Human+Kind products.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower (Marigold) Oil: has excellent anti-inflammatory properties for skin. It is ideal where tissue degeneration is an issue - such as stubborn wounds, sores, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, bruises, rashes, eczema etc.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Boosts circulation, improves the collagen foundation of the skin, and fights oxidation - thereby making it a superb ingredient for anti-ageing skin care products as well as improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil: high in Vitamins A and C. It is also high in essential fatty acids like linoleic acid or omega-6, and linolenic acid or omega-3. It is used for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema. It is suitable for mature and sun burnt skin and is frequently used to heal scarring
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: has excellent moisturising properties and is excellent for the treatment of dry skin conditions. It is used to keep skin soft and supple and is particularly effective on dry areas of the body.
- Full ingredients list: Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Oleyl Alcohol, Tricaprylin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gluconolactone, Centella Asicatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rosa rubginosa (Rosehip) seed oil, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Cellulose Gum, Parfum, Limonene.
The products of Human+Kind receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the all-in-one Wash Off Facial Cleanser:
Viva - NL: ''This gentle facial cleansing is just like all Human+Kind products free of chemicals. The cleanser is delivered with a deep cleansing (and reusable) muslin cloth, which you can gently scrub your dead skin during washing.'' Click here to see the full page in Viva.
All-in-one Wash Off Facial Cleanser
- 100 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.