We are proud to introduce a new antiaging skincare line from Korres called ‘Black Pine’. The products are based on a Nobel Prize winning discovery.
The Korres Research Lab in collaboration with independent research institutes has proved the outstanding performance of the Black Pine polyphenols in maintaining a healthy skin matrix. The skin matrix supports al essential skin mechanical properties such as firmness, elasticity, and resistance against deep wrinkles and sagging, face contour maintenance. The Black Pine extract is rich in polyphenols and combined with Black Pine derived Epigallocatechin, protects and strengthens the connective tissue. Epigallocatechin contains strong anti-inflammatory properties and protects the skin against free radials and collageneses.
The lovely Korres Black Pine Antiwrinkle & Firming Day Cream protects the skin against wrinkles and sagging with the powerful natural properties, such as Nobel Prize winning Black Pine extract. Fermented black tea restores the volume of the skin and gives it a nice bright and glowing complexion. The firming properties retain beautiful and tight face contours. Deep wrinkles, fine lines and sagging reducing and the skin feels soft and flexible again. This cream is for dry to very dry skin.
Apply the cream every morning onto the face and in the neck. Avoid the eye area.
- This product contains 94,2% natural content.
- Black Pine extract – rich in polyphenols – combined with Black Pine derived Epigallocatechin, protects and strengthens the connective tissue, while working towards boosting its resilience and firming.
- Epigallocatechin has strong anti-inflammatory properties combined with exceptional firming action as well as protecting against free radicals and collageneses.
- The product contains NO:Mineral oil, petrolatum/ paraffin wax, silicones, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, PEG, SLES, ALES, synthetic dye, phthalates, polycyclic musks, alcohol, retinol, animal by-products, animal testing, wheat, nuts.
- Contains: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triheptanoin, Sinorhizobium MelilotiFermentFiltrate,Hydrogenated Palm KernelGlycerides, Saccharomyces/ Xylinum/ Black Tea Ferment, Oleyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, PentyleneGlycol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dioscorea Vilosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Distarch Phosphate, Epigallocatechin Gallate,Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide 11, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acrylodimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Nigra Bud/Needle Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Quercetin Caprylate, Sodium Gluceptate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum
The products of Korres receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Black Pine products:
Happinez - NL: “Pine skin: The Greek cosmetic brand Korres has a line for aging and a sagging skin: Black Pine. De black pine gives miracle for the skin with a nice scent. The anti slip cap makes sure you can open the jars with wet hands. Two day creams, one night cream and an eye cream from www.cosmania.nl and in their shop: Herenstraat 19, Amsterdam. Click here to see the full page of the Happinez.
Black Pine Anti Wrinkle & Firming Day Cream - Dry To Very Dry Skin
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
it's a good cream for a dry skin but i don't think it's good enough for a sensitive skin. i have very dry skin but with this cream, i get some irritated.