Ultra nourishing facial hydrator that protects, boosts and repairs, it is leaving the skin looking visibly plump and radiant.
The Cell Plumping belongs to the 'Moisture Replenish range' and boosts the natural moisturizing factors and improves the barrier function. Also, it calms the sensitive skin and protects against the elements with a mega dose of anti-oxidants. On top of that, the Cell Plumping has an anti- ageing action: it reactivates pro-collagen synthesis to promote a healthy and vital complexion
This facial hydrator is recommended for all people with a dry, dull and flaky skin (mostly throughout autumn and winter). The Cell Plumping is also very well usable for post-sun repair. The cream is also recommendable for more mature and sensitive skin types.
To be used every day in the morning (or in the evening as well) on a perfectly cleansed face and neck.
Smooth the moisturizing cream over your skin, from the middle of the face outwards (forehead, cheeks, chin). Finish with the T-zone. If you have time, drum fingertips over entire face, from top to bottom.
For best results, use in conjunction with the Elemental Herbology Purify and Soothe cleansing balm.
The Purify & Soothe is very good to use in combination with, both from Elemental Herbology, the Facial Glow (radiance peeling mask) and the Facial Souffle (intensive hydration and repair leave-non mask), for intensive hydrating treatment at home.
- Rich blend of Essential Fatty Acids: Sacha Inchi Oil (rich source of omega 3, 6 and 9), Rosa Mosqueta, vitamin E rich Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil.
- Power-house of anti-oxidants: Co-Enzyme Q10, Acerola Fruit and Vitamin A, C and E.
- 24-hour moisturizing agent uses the patented technology of Lecithin, glycerin, black oat and soya protein.
- Anti-ageing actives: Royal Jelly, Marine Collagen and a high tech. ingredient of Oak Apple and Millet stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis to firm and tone the skin.
- Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skins metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
- Soothing Tonics - Base of pure Rose Damask Water and Essential Oils of Rose and Geranium to soothe and calm sensitive skin.
- The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.
The products of Elemental Herbology receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping.
ES Magazine – UK: “ESsentials: Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator SPF 8 plumps, hydrates and repairs parched, overexposed skin.” Click here to see the full page.
Linda – EN “ On request. Day creams that do exactly what you skin needs. Minimalise lines. Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping.”. Click here to see the full page in the Linda.
Cell Plumping - Facial Hydrator
- 50 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
Very good moisturiser with light texture. Could be five + but I didn't like the fragrance and it's quite strong.
+ + + + +
Rijk product, trekt lekker in gedurende de nacht en je huid ziet er 's ochtends goed gehydrateerd uit. Tikje overheersende geur, maar niet onaangenaam