We are proud to introduce a new luxurious beauty brand at COSMANIA, This Works! This luxurious Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser of This Works is rich in Rosehip oil which leaves the skin hydrated and gently removes all traces of make-up while restoring balance for all skin types. The Rosehip essential oil is rich in Vitamin A, anti-bacterial Frankincense and Eucalyptus which helps to clean and soften the skin. A clean skin without damaging the skin and also helps to restore moisture, for a soft and glowing appearance!
The Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser has won several awards: ELLE Beauty Awards (2012 –Best Cleanser), the SELF Healthy Beauty Awards (2008 – Best Cleanser) and the Natural Health Beauty Awards (2008 - Highly Commended Best Cream Cleanser).
Massage the Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser in lightly with your fingertips over the face and eye area and rinse it off with water or remove it with cotton pads. This Cleanser can be used in the morning as well as in the evening as part of your skincare routine.
Massage in lightly with fingertips over your face and eye area and rinse off with water or remove with cotton pads. Using morning and evening as part of your skincare routine.
- The products of This Works are produced by using 100% pure essential oils:
- Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin): Patchouli rejuvenates the skin and has also been used traditionally to help with skin inflammations, chapped skin and eczema. It can help in regeneration of new skin cells, thus keeping the skin healthy, young and vibrant. Patchouli is also good when you suffer from fatigue as it stimulates the mind, whilst relaxing the body.
- Ho Wood Oil (Cinnamomum Camphora): Due to its high percentage of linalool, the oil is thought to be deeply nourishing and supportive to the immune system. This oil can also be used to heal from an infection, cold or flu, as well as for assisting in sleep. Ho Wood is a deep sedative. Ho Wood comes from Japan, made from the wood of Camphor. Known for its anti-depressant qualities, it stimulates the immune system and is balancing and harmonising.
- Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus): The health benefits of eucalyptus oil can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, and other medicinal properties. Eucalyptus essential oil is colourless and has a distinct taste and odour. When applied to the skin it seems to improve blood circulation and also warms the area. Eucalyptus oil is also thought to have antibacterial properties, and is therefore sometimes recommended for skin problems such as acne.
- Frankincense Oil (Boswellia Carterii Resin): Frankincense is used in modern cosmetics to rejuvenate the skin and encourages the growth of skin cells while being a good all-over skin tonic. It is also effective in healing sores, and wounds, while reducing ugly scaring and reducing skin inflammation. The therapeutic properties of Frankincense essential oil in skincare include that of being antiseptic and astringent. The inherent astringent qualities of this oil also act as balancer of the skin and reduce any dry or oily skin condition - returning it to normal.
- But also: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sorbitan Olivate Xanthan Gum, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Olivate Parfum, Geraniol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol, Biosaccharide Gum-1
- This product contains NO: phthalates, sulphates, synthetic colour and fragrance, paraben, GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, propylene glycol and is not tested on animals, and there has been no use of animal by-products or hormones.
Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser
- 120 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.