- New at COSMANIA from Paula's Choice: Clear Daily Clearing Treatment
- Lightens skin color
- Lessens breakouts
- Fades brown spots
- Reduces wrinkles
Please note: When using a BHA product make sure you use a sunscreen during the day
Please note: Those allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) should not use products containing salicylic acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid, or BHA).
- Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating with the Paula’s Choice products right for your skin type and concerns. Follow with serum and/or moisturizer. During the day, finish with a Paula’s Choice sunscreen rated SPF 15 or greater.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Azelaic Acid (antibacterial/antioxidant/skin-lightening agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-repairing ingredient), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (emollient), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Alcohol (thickener), Glyceryl Stearate (thickener), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid, exfoliant), Adenoside (cell-communicating ingredient), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (anti-irritant/skin-lightening agent), Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract (antioxidant), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Xanthan Gum (natural thickener agent), Sclerotium Gum (natural thickener agent), Propanediol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
The products of Paula's Choice receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Clear Daily Clearing Treatment:
COSMOPOLITAN - NL: ''Pimples? Quick Fix: this skin struggle can be prevented: acne remains by a non-greasy suntan lotion and shower gel with salicylic acid, which makes your skin soft. Cleanse your skin twice a day with an anti-bacterial lotion with benzoylperioxide or azelaïenezuur, such as the Paula's Choice Clear Daily Clearing Treatment''. Click here to see the full page in the Dutch COSMOPOLITAN.
Clear Daily Clearing Treatment
- 30 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.