- You'll be amazed at how much younger and more radiant your skin will feel and will look.
- Makes wrinkles and fine lines smoother
- Tightens the skin
- Fades dark spots and makes the complexion more even
- Reduces pores and improves skin texture
- Helps in reducing pimples
- Helps to fade red spots after pimples
- Specially formulated to minimize irritation
- 100% free of fragrances and dyes
- Apply a quantity of a pea after your cleanser and toner and then you apply Paula's Choice serum and / or night cream. Clinical use 1% Retinol Treatment begins with you as no more than three nights a week, then quietly building up to every day and eventually every night, if your skin tolerates it (keep an eye on how your skin reacts). Avoid direct contact with the lips, eyes and corners. You can put Clinical 1% Retinol to your eye socket.
If your skin reacts strongly (red, scaly or dry skin) use Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment less frequently or mix one pump Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment with your favorite Paula's Choice serum or night cream. If the skin continues to react strongly, stop taking the product. Protect the skin anyway daily with a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 25, or spend several layers of sunscreen (moisturizer, foundation with sunscreen and pressed powder with sunscreen) and each with a minimum SPF of 15 or higher (and higher is better).
The product can be applied simultaneously with your exfoliant with AHA or BHA, but keep an eye on how your skin reacts. If there is a strong reaction, apply your exfoliant in the morning and this treatment at night or use Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment less often.
Can be used under or over your night cream.
- Aqua, Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Isononyl Isononanoate (emollient), Castor Isostearate Succinate (skin conditioning agent), Glyceryl Stearate (emulsifier), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (thickener), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone thickener/texture enhancer), PEG-33 (binding agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Behenyl Alcohol (fatty alcohol thickener), Retinol (cell-communicating ingredient), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Ceramide 2 (skin-repairing ingredient), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (cell-communicating ingredient), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (cell-communicating ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (antioxidant plant extract/anti-irritant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extract/anti-irritant), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract (antioxidant plant extract/anti-irritant), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extract/anti-irritant), Salix Alba (Willow) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extract/anti-irritant), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidants/skin-conditioning agent), Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Hydrolized Soy Protein (antioxidant), sorbitan Laurate (emulsifier), Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester (anti-irritant), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickener), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Tribehenin (emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning agent), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioning agent), Pentylene Glycol (slip agent), PEG-100 Stearate (thickener), PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides (emollient), PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer (film-forming agent), PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol (fatty acid-based thickener), PEG-8 Dimethicone (sillicon-based skin-conditioning agent), PEG-14 (thickener), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate (binding agent), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (sillicone-based opacyfying agent), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (slip agent), Arachidyl Glycoside (emulsifier), Sclerotium Gum (thickener), Arachidyl Alcohol (thickener), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Sodium Carbomer (gel based thickener), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
- Paula's Choice products are fragrance-free (both synthetic and natural) and contain no dyes, so that the risk of allergy is extremely small. Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, choose Paula's Choice ingredients from sustainable sources. The products (and their ingredients) are not tested on animals, making the brand is in possession of the Leaping Bunny certificate.
Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment
- 30 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.