The Cool & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser belongs to the 'Oil Control range' and is a foaming cleanser to gently balance sebum production. The fragrance and soap-free, olive based cleanser combines harmonizing summer botanicals with protective anti-oxidants to gently dissolve impurities, clear the pores and balance sebum production. It leaves the skin feeling cool, clean, and refreshed. Removes all traces of make-up including the eye region, stimulates cell-turnover and will help the skin find its equilibrium.
The Cool & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser is recommended for all skin types throughout spring and summer, for teenagers and as well for every body with all year long congested or hormonal skin, or greasy T-zone.
Splash face with warm water and apply cleanser in small circular motions from décolleté to forehead, paying particular attention to areas of congestion. Remove with a flannel soaked in warm water, splash face with cold water and pat dry.
For best results, use in conjunction with the Elemental Herbology Soothing Oil Free facial hydrator or in the evening with the Cell Food protection and repair facial serum. Also the Elemental Herbology Facial glow can be used in a complementary way to shed dead skin cell and to decongest the pores.
- Contains a complex blend of valuable sugar structures from Apple with a nutrient-rich bio-dynamic Algae to help stimulate cell renewal.
- Green Tea to cool and calm the skin while boosting anti-oxidant activity.
- SLS-Free cleansing agent derived from amino acids from apple juice that creates a dense and abundant foam, gentle for the skin and eyes and completely biodegradable.
- Water Lilly Flower Extract to helps the skin combat external aggression - in particular solar irritation.
- Xylitol Glucoside to bind moisture deep within the skins surface layers, making the skin feel soft, smooth and balanced.
- Soothing and cooling properties of Aloe Vera and Bisabolol for powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and anti-microbial properties.
- Lavender and Tea Tree gently balance sebum.
- The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.
The products of Elemental Herbology receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Elemental Herbology Cool and Clear:
Santé - NL: "Pure/Beauty: the facial cleanser from Elemental Herbology that balances your skin during summer, with extracts of apple, green tea and water lily." Click here to see the full piece (sorry it's in Dutch)
Russh – AUS: “Whether you’re a frequent flier or experience schizophrenic skin due to hormonal changes, Elemental Herbology will have you all balanced out in no time.” Click here to see the full page.
Vogue.com: “Going green: Elemental Herbology Cool & Clear Facial Cleanser; ideal for oily-prone skin types, this gentle liquid-to-foam cleanser contains biodegradable apple-based foaming agent that removes make-up without stripping skin of essential moisture.” Click here to see the full page.
Marie Claire – UK: “...and the Cool & Clear Summer cleanser is one that I doubt you’d want to ditch just because the days are cooling. It’s the gorgeous scent that really caught my attention - a delicate blend of flower oils, that soothes as it dissolves impurities, and clears the skin.” Click here to see the full page.
Grazia – AU: “...for skincare that strikes a balance. Taking environmental stresses and seasonal changes into account is Elemental Herbology a beautiful, botanic-based range from the UK. We’re loving Elemental Herbology Cool & Clear Facial Cleanser and Cell Food protection and repair facial serum for our daily vitamin intake.” Click here to see the full page.
Cool & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser
- 100 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.