Lather your locks with the Cowshed Gentle Shampoo, a mild, refreshing hair cleanser. Cowlick Gentle Shampoo leaves your hair clean, silky and shiny with essential oils of ylang ylang and lemon. Lavender and lemon refreshes whilst richly moisturizing carrot seed oil soothes the scalp.
The hard-working Cowshed hair care products suit all hair types and are gentle enough to use every day. They all contain shine-imparting plant extracts and a delicate scent of lemon and lavender essential oils for hair that smells naturally clean and alluring.
Massage a small amount between hands to evenly disperse the viscose shampoo onto wet hair and scalp, creating a mild, gentle lather; Rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired. Follow with the Cowshed Saucy Cow Softening Conditioner.
- Lemon essential oil: naturally revitalizing and uplifting with antiseptic benefits. Highly beneficial for oily scalp and greasy hair.
- Carrot seed oil: naturally high in carotene and vitamin A; very good for healthy skin and hair. Believed to stimulate red blood cells, adding tone and elasticity to the scalp.
- Ylang ylang essential oil: sensual, relaxing and balancing; beneficial in treating both dry and oily scalp.
- Palmarosa essential oil: natural cooling and toning; renowned for its healing and regenerative properties.
- Lavender essential oil: naturally relaxing, soothing, restorative and balancing. Eases tired and aching muscles. The rejuvenating and antiseptic qualities of this highly versatile oil are well documented.
- Chamomile essential oil: renowned for its naturally soothing and healing effect on the skin and for helping to relieve stress.
- No artificial color and fragrance, no paraben, no sulfates, no petrochemicals. Not tested on animals.
Cowlick Gentle Shampoo
- 300 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
All other sulphate-free products I've tried don't lather well at all but this shampoo is an exception! I've been using it (together with the conditioner from Cowshed) daily for more than a month. The two products leave my hair smooth and shiny, and don't irritate my scalp in any way. Will definitely repurchase!