The Elemental Herbology Eye Elixir belongs to the 'Age Support range' and is a reparative serum for the eyes. With a triple-action, the advanced eye-serum helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Combining innovative cosmetic technology with active botanical ingredients, it will help to firm, tighten, lift and nourish the delicate eye region to transform weary, parched or weathered eyes.
The Eye Elixir is recommended for anybody who is concerned about ageing, city dwellers, frequent flyers (great to use while flying) and for everybody with puffy and weary eyes.
Apply am and pm around the inner aspect of the orbital bone - before your facial hydrator in the morning and after cleansing in the evening.
We recommend using the Eye Elixir in combination with an Elemental Herbology Cleanser and Facial Hydrator, Cell Food (for boosting radiance and glow), and the Facial Glow or Facial Souffle for intensive hydration and repair.
- Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae, a blue green algae, helps smooth and re-densify the epidermis.
- Powerful peptides combine to help prevent and fight “bags” under the eyes by decreasing the capillary permeability, increasing lymphatic circulation and improving firmness and elasticity.
- A natural vegetable astringent obtained from the oak apple gently firms the skin and strengthens cell structure resulting in the texture of the skin being visibly improved.
- A plant based anti-ageing ingredient derived from wheat aminoacids and palmitic acid helps create a natural ‘botox like effect’, combating the two main sources of wrinkles to smooth out lines and re-densify deep wrinkles.
- Hematite and Kombuchka helps restore the radiance and tone of the skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid stimulates collagen growth to help reduce wrinkles and protect the skin against UVB and UVA damage.
- Rice Bran, Candelilla and Jojoba form a cushion of water on the skin to help moisturize and smooth.
- Macadamia Nut Oil, Aloe Vera, Yerba Santa, Rose Water and Lavender Oil nourish, soften and soothe tired and weary eyes.
- The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.
- 15 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.