The Elemental Herbology Facial Detox purifying mask belongs to the 'Oil Control range' and is a deep-cleansing, astringent Amazonian Clay mask to resolve congestion and ‘blackheads’ when using regularly. It stops spots in their tracks. When the skin erupts, the deep cleansing and sebum balancing purifying mask for spot prone, irritable, reactive skin provides a rapid solution. Reduces blemishes and pigmentation.
The Facial Detox is recommended for all skin types throughout spring and summer, for teenagers and as well for every body with all year long congested or hormonal skin, or greasy T-zone.
Spread a thick mask all over a dry, clean skin, avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave for 10 minutes before removing with a warm flannel. Splash face with cool water and pat dry. For best results follow by applying the Elemental Herbology Soothing Oil Free facial hydrator from décolleté to forehead, avoiding congested or eruptive skin. When skin is excessively oily or spot prone, use tri-weekly, otherwise use weekly. For combination skin, apply mask only on congested areas.
Use for daily use in conjunction with the Elemental Herbology Cool & Clear Facial cleanser.
Recommended to use the Elemental Herbology Cell Food, protection and repair facial serum after cleansing in the evening. Alternate with the Elemental Herbology Facial Glow, radiance peel, to shed dead skin cell and decongest pores.
- Mineral rich organic Amazonian Clay helps eliminate toxins from the surface of the skin while gently exfoliating and softening. Although it has astringent properties it is not as dehydrating as conventional clays, leaving the skin soft, humidified and glowing.
- Oat Flour and Allantoin (derived from Comfrey) to gently exfoliate, resolve congestion and eliminate toxins from the surface of the skin.
- Kombuchka visibly reduces pigmentation.
- Anti-oxidant rich Fig extract and Malachite helps protect against pollution and environmental extremes.
- Manuka Honey, Aloe and Calendula for their powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial action.
- Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Cedar Wood, Lavender and Rosemary to help balance sebum production.
- The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.
The products of Elemental Herbology receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what it says about the Elemental Herbology Facial Detox.
The Digitalistas - EN/NL: "Save your Skin! Read here their review.
Upscale – US: “Use a clay-based facial mask to unclog pores. Clay clings to free radicals that damage skin, and it nourishes with microminerals. Elemental Herbology Facial Detox has pure botanicals and minerals to keep your complexion in check.” Click here to see the full page.
- 75 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
This purifying mask is amazing. It's easy to apply, has a delicious smell and above all it leaves my skin smooth and clean even removing deeper impurities. In addition it's great to use for relaxation purposes.