The Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance peel belongs to the 'Radiance & Vitality range' and is an essential weekly treatment that removes dead skin, brightens the complexion and radically improves the texture of the skin, for a radiant and healthy complexion.
It gently sheds the dead skins cell, and is even suitable for sensitive skin. The Facial Glow stimulates cell renewal and, with regular use, can slow down the ageing process. It help reducing pigmentation and balances skin tone. The Facial Glow purifies the pores and resolves congestion, including a noticeable reduction in blackhead. It promotes a radiant and glowing skin and leaves the skin silky soft.
The Facial Glow is recommended for all skin types, from congested, oily skin to dry, flaky, rough, sensitive skin. Facial Glow is especially useful after over-exposure to the elements and very well suitable for frequent flyers.
To resolve dull, flaky and congested skin spread a generous layer over clean, damp skin from décolleté tot forehead. Do not scrub and leave 4-5 minutes and remove with a flannel soaked in warm water. For best results use once per week and follow with Elemental Herbology Cell Food (for more oily or congested skin) or Elemental Herbology Biodynamic Facial Soufflé (for dry, mature or sensitive skin).
- Apple serum, Papaya, Orange Peel, Tangerine and Jojoba beads (micro-spherical, non-abrasive) gently shed dead skin cells to make room for new epidermal growth.
- Encapsulated Vitamin C from the acerola cherry originating in the West Indies which has the highest content of Vitamin C among all fruits.
- Kombuchka and diacetyl boldine triglycerides - which have illustrated a remarkable improvement in the skins texture, while visibly reducing pigmentation.
- Vitamin A, C and E, Green Tea and Pomegranate to protect against oxidative damage.
- Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skins metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
- Manuka Honey and Water Lilly for a powerful anti-inflammatory action that soothes and calms the skin.
- Pomegranate, Argan, Macadamia and Olive Oil infuses the skin with essential fatty acids, hydrate and nourishes sensitive skin.
- Multi-mineral Chrono-Energiser complex composed of Zinc, Copper and Magnesium revitalizes the skin by ‘waking up’ cellular metabolism.
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. While using this product always apply a daily hydrator containing a bread spectrum sunscreen.
- The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.
The products of Elemental Herbology receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Elemental Herbology Facial Glow.
Psychologies – UK: “This month you blind-tested.. Best for hydration: Elemental Herbology Facial Glow. The morning after using this mask I awoke to a fantastic complexion that felt supple and nourished and looked more even, lump and youthful. Perfect results after one application. Click here to see the full page.
Grazia – AUS: “Dial your scrub down... switch to: Elemental Herbology, apple AHA’s and papaya exfoliate while the vitamins, green tea and honey get your glow going.” Click here to see the full article.
Marie Claire – UK: “ ..This exfoliating mask relaxes you and sloughs away dead, dull skin to leave a smooth, glowing complexion. Could this be the end of the salon facial? Quite possibly.” Click here to see the full report.
- 50 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.