Easily remove eye makeup (even stubborn waterproof mascara), foundation, lipstick or blush with this dual-phase solution.
- Carefully formulated for the delicate eye area
- Non-greasy formula rinses easily
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
Before or after using the Paula's Choice cleanser for your skin type, shake the Gentle Touch Makeup Remover well. Pour a small amount (slightly less than half a teaspoon; add more if needed) onto a cotton ball or pad. Gently wipe over the eye area, lips, face or other areas where you want to remove makeup. Pay close attention not to pull or tug skin as you apply the product.
Makeup Remover Advice:
Excessive pressure is not required or recommended when removing makeup. If you are concerned that you cannot be gentle enough or your eyes are very sensitive, soak a cotton pad with Gentle Touch Makeup Remover and lightly press and hold the pad over eyelashes (top and bottom) and eyelids. Do not over-saturate the cotton ball or pad you're using. This will help to loosen the makeup and mascara, allowing your cleanser to easily complete removal of your makeup.
When using any makeup remover around the eyes, make sure you gently wipe outward, away from the eye's tear duct. As with all cosmetics, avoid direct contact with the eyes. If Gentle Touch Makeup Remover gets into the eyes, splash with water for several moments and pat dry.
Did You Know?
Gentle Touch Makeup Remover is an excellent spot treatment if you happen to get makeup on your clothing. Dab on shirt collars, lipstick smudges, or other makeup stains and then launder the garment as soon as possible.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Cyclotetrasiloxane (silicone solvent/skin-conditioning agent), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone solvent/skin-conditioning agent), Isohexadecane (mild Solvent), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/water-binding agent), Glycerin (slip agent/water-binding agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (soothing plant extract), Bisabolol (antioxidant/soothing agent), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Poloxamer-184 (surfactant polymer), Sodium Dehydroacetate (preservative), Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative), Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid (licorice-derived anti-irritant), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Methylparaben (preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (preservative).
Gentle Touch Makeup Remover
- 118 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.