Meet Peter Thomas Roth! The Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash is a fabulous, oil-free, all-purpose anti-aging exfoliating cleanser containing a gentle form of Glycolic Acid. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture.Participants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported*:
• 88% agreed they saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• 88% agreed their skin felt softer
• 84% agreed their skin appeared clarified
• 84% agreed their skin felt smoother
*A total of 25 female subjects, ranging in age from 35 to 65.
Combination, oily and acne prone skin, use once or twice daily. Normal, dry and sun damaged skin, use two to three times a week at first, increasing usage if well-tolerated. Apply a small amount of cleansing gel over moistened skin with the fingertips. Work into a rich, foamy lather and massage gently for one minute. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- 3% Glycolic Acid (AHA): helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulate cellular turnover
- Allantoin: helps soothe and calm the skin
- Pro Vitamin B5: helps moisturize, nourish and clarify
- Also contains: WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL (PRO VITAMIN B5), ALLANTOIN, ARGININE, METHYLPARABEN, QUATERNIUM-15
Peter Thomas Roth
Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash
- 250 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.