Feeling low? Rediscover your zest for life with the Grumpy Cow Uplifting Bath & Body Oil, it is a citrus blend with essential oils of red mandarin and grapefruit to invigorate and stimulate the senses, whilst petitgrain cleanses and purifies the mind. Leaves you feeling energized!
When it comes to harnessing the sheer power of essential oils, it doesn't get any better than the Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Bath and Body Oil. The formulation was inspired by treatments in the Cowshed spa at Babington House in Somerset, and the natural carrier oils allow the potent essential oils to get straight to work, nourishing your body and enhancing your mood. They're a great multi-purpose buy too, as you can use them as a bath soak, a skin softener or massage oil.
Pour under warm running water in the bath, or massage a few drops into wet skin after bathing to seal in moisture. For body massage, pour a small amount into the palm of your hand and apply to skin.
Due to the high ratios of essential oils used in this product, a skin test is advisable. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice when using essential oils.
We think you may also like the other Grumpy Cow products, like the Uplifting Bath and Shower Gel, Uplifting Body Lotion, Uplifting Soap and the Uplifting Room (or Travel) Candles. Or maybe you may like another Bath Body Oil from one of the other ranges.
- Petitgrain essential oil: obtained from the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree; naturally relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Mandarin red essential oil: sweet, tangy and zesty; used mostly to increase circulation to the skin. Also used to relieve stress and digestive problems, and to help prevent stretch marks.
- Grapefruit essential oil: naturally uplifting and stimulating; obtained from the peel of the fruit. Has a delightful tangy aroma that is invigorating and highly refreshing.
- Almond oil: extracted from the almond nut kernel and a rich source of proteins and minerals. Highly nutritious, naturally protecting and nourishing and especially recommended for dry skins. Has a calming effect on irritated skins.
- Calendula oil: naturally soothing, regenerating and anti-inflammatory. Ideal for dry, damaged skin. Reduces redness and irritation, antifungal and antiseptic.
- No artificial color, no paraben, no sulfates, no petrochemicals. Not tested on animals.
The products of Cowshed receive already regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications, online and offline. Read and click to find out what they say about the Bath & Body Oils:
BeautyScene - NL: Wendy's favorites: "The Cowshed Wild Cow Bath & Massage Oil, I cannot live without. This is a bath and massage oil with a green, fresh blend of essential oils such as lemongrass, ginger and rosemary. It's great that you also can use in bathy. The Bath & Massage oil is available in five flavor varieties. Have a look also a look at the Grumpy version if you suffer from a winterdip!" Click here to see piece of the blog.
Grumpy Cow Uplifting Bath & Body Oil
- 100 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.