Damaged hair? This Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructing Shampoo from John Masters Organics is the solution! Linolenic and hyaluronic acids, found in abundance in young hair, are combined with soy, rice & oat proteins to renew and reconstruct damaged hair - fortifying and strengthening with each wash. Honey & hibiscus extracts and 8 other certified-organic extracts and plant oils permeate the hair with nutrients and provide a great scent. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
The reconstructing shampoo is suitable for all hair types, and perfectly suited for dry, damaged and / or colored hair.
Massage a small amount into wet hair and then wash thoroughly. Excellent daily shampoo for dry, damaged, color-treated or permed hair. Also makes a great once-weekly change to your daily shampoo. Follow with the Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor for the best results.
- Honey: moisturizer, humectant
- Hibiscus: moisturizer; helps maintain healthy scalp
- Linolenic & Hyaluronic acid: same acids found in all hair
- Sulfur: necessary for body's production of collagen, which helps to form keratin, the chief ingredient in hair
- Soy, rice & oat proteins: strength-building amino acids
- Decyl glucoside: natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
- All the ingredients of this product of John Masters Organics follow also the strict guidelines that all ingredients must meet:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA’s, MEAs, or TEA’s
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
John Masters Organics
Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructing Shampoo
- 177 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.