- This innovative and ultra-light formula keeps skin exceptionally healthy and beautiful mat. The lotion contains water based cream, potent antioxidants and anti-irritants. The skin's own substances in this day cream are specially designed to prevent moisture loss, and in order to support the normal skin functions. A tasty light day cream for daily facial care.
- Light cream that absorbs quickly
- Contains water-based moisturizers, anti-oxidants and skin-identical substances
- Prevents moisture loss
- Restores healthy cell function
- Very suitable for use in the eye
- Suitable for rosacea
- 100% fragrance and dyes
- 100% attention to the environment and welfare
- Apply to clean skin, especially in dry areas and around the eyes. Dab the moisturizer on your skin and whisk lightly, so that the skin absorbs the lotion well .Use only a small amount; a thin layer is in general already adequate. If you use an AHA or BHA product, apply the moisturizer than after applying these products.
The formula can be applied to the skin, which is still moist from your used tonic. You can use the moisturizer before applying any of the Super Antioxidant Concentrate products Paula's Choice. If you're an AHA, BHA, uses a Blemish Fighting Solution or a skin lightening product, apply only then to your moisturizer.
Use of the lotion during the daytime under a product with SPF 15 or higher. The antioxidants in this formula provide extra protection against the sun on top of the protection you already get through daily use an effective sunscreen or foundation with an SPF 15 or higher.
This lightweight lotion is ideal for use as a day cream and night cream if you have normal to slightly dry skin. If you have dry skin and you use a creamy foundation with emollients, then this lotion creates a moisturizing but airy base. Suitable for rosacea skin.
- Aqua, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (skin-conditioning agent), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone/skin-conditioning agent), Butylene Glycol (water-binding agent/humectant/slip agent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 (gel based thickener), Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate (water-binding agent), Squalane (emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (emollient thickener), PEG-100 Stearate (thickener), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate (emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol (emollient), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (thickener), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Cholesterol (skin-conditioning agent), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (anti-irritant), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (water-binding agent), Glycerin (humectants), Superoxide Dismutase (antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Sodium PCA (water-binding agent), Phytosphingosine (lipid-based water-binding agent), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient/skin-repairing ingredient), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (suspending agent), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Laureth-4 (surfactant), Laureth-23 (solubilizing agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Sorbic Acid (preservative).
- Paula's Choice products are fragrance-free (both synthetic and natural) and contain no dyes, so that the risk of allergy is extremely small. Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, choose Paula's Choice ingredients from sustainable sources. The products (and their ingredients) are not tested on animals, making the brand is in possession of the Leaping Bunny certificate.
Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion
- 60 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.