The Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner from John Masters is a replenish and renew for dry, damaged hair. Lavender and avocado oil are combined with 10 certified-organic plant extracts and oils to bring intense moisture and vitality to dry hair. Hair is left shinny, soft and luxurious. Wonderful, light lavender scent.
Intensive conditioning for dry, damaged, color-treated and permed hair.
Apply the Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner from John Masters Organics to wet, clean hair and leave in for 1-5 minutes. Rinse well and follow with styling product if desired.
Can be used after every shampoo or as a once-weekly treatment, as necessary.
- Lavender oil: slows hair loss, treats eczema and dermatitis on the scalp
- Avocado oil: moisturizes and conditions the hair
- Soy protein: strengthens hair follicles, makes hair look thicker and fuller, improves shine
- White tea: detoxifies hair and scalp
- Arnica: hydrates scalp, stimulates hair growth
- Also contains: Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, cetyl alcohol, panthenol (vitamin B5), persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, sorbitol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, behentrimonium chloride, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, hydrolyzed soy protein, caprylic/capric triglycerides, mel (honey)*, orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil*, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, wheat amino acid, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil*, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil*, glycerin, arnica montana (arnica) flower extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, geraniol, linalool * Certified Organic
- All the ingredients of this product of John Masters Organics follow also the strict guidelines that all ingredients must meet:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA’s, MEAs, or TEA’s
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
John Masters Organics
Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
- 207 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.