This delicious Lavender Rosemary Shampoo from John Masters Organics is a shampoo with natural extracts that gently cleanses and balances hair and makes hair healthy and shiny. Lavender and rosemary extracts are combined with 13 other certified ingredients plus soy protein to leave hari healthy, shiny and manageable. This shampoo is suitable for all hair types and even safe for colored hair.
Massage a small amount into wet hair then rinse thoroughly. For fine hair, follow with Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler (that can be used as a leave0in conditioner) or tthe Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler. For curly hair, follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor.
- lavender: normalizes scalp conditions; slows hair loss
- rosemary: stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine
- soy protein: strengthens hair follicles; makes hair look thicker and fuller, improves shine
- decyl glucoside: natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
- Also contains: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphodiacetate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) root extract*, panthenol (vitamin B5), glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract*, salix alba (willow) bark extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, sulfur, soy tocopherol, linalool†, limonene† (*=Certified Organic,
†=A natural component of essential oils)
- All the ingredients of this product of John Masters Organics follow also the strict guidelines that all ingredients must meet:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA’s, MEAs, or TEA’s
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
John Masters Organics
Lavender Rosemary Shampoo Normal Hair
- 236 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
Upon starting with this shampoo I wasn't so impressed but after using it for a few weeks I will not use anything else. I have dabbled with some other brands and winding up with greasy flat hair and static at the ends (others being Rahua and Yarok). It clears without stripping, and although it does make the hair feel pretty squeaky clean while washing, I found it to be very soft and perfectly conditioned once dried. I use Rosemary Peppermint detangler with it, which also very good for the scalp. In general I love this line, and it is actually cheaper than other organic hair brands (Rahua, Yarok) that didn’t work as well on my hair.