New at COSMANIA from Aurelia Probiotic Skincare: the Miracle Cleanser! This intelligent, aromatic, creamy infusion glides on to the skin and lifts off all impurities and make- up. It fuses probiotic and peptide technologies with BioOrganic plant and flower essences to hydrate and soothe dull and dehydrated skin promoting a luminous, dewy, radiant glow whilst helping to prevent skin ageing. Fragranced with an uplifting essential oil blend of Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Rosemary and Bergamot this creamy cleanser along with its soft antibacterial bamboo muslin cloth buffs away dead skin cells and make-up whilst helping to stimulate the skin’s natural renewal process. This in turn speeds skin cell turnover, resulting in a brighter complexion with fresher, younger skin cells ready for hydration on the surface.
Aurelia Probiotics Skincare is a hugely successful and multi award-winning British skincare line. Founded in 2013 it has already become a firm favourite with customers and the international press. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare has pushed the limits of natural skincare combining revolutionary next generation probiotic technology with 100% Bio-Organic natural ingredients.
To achieve ultimate daily results follow our indulgent two-step process.
Step one: Apply the creamy cleanser to dry skin, massage deeply with fingertips to lift daily grime and make-up away from the skin and stimulate circulation.
Step two: Remove cleanser with Aurelia’s antibacterial bamboo muslin to gently exfoliate and reveal a bright, clean and glowing complexion. Ensure the cloth is warm and damp and gently sweep over the skin. Pat dry and follow with Aurelia’s Revitalise & Glow Serum.
Aurelia’s antibacterial bamboo muslin is also supplied.
- Baobab: Omega-rich 'super fruit'
- Hibiscus: Natural botox
- Aloe Vera: Softens the skin
- Mongongo oil: vitamin E and fatty acids promote the restructuring and renewal of cells
- Kigelia Africane: Contains firming properties
- Also contains: Aqua/ Water, Dicapryly Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocoglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Lactose, Lactis Proteinum/ Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, (*Naturally Occurring In Essential Oil)
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare sources only the very best ingredients that comply with a strict 'free-from' chemical ingredients philosophy. All products are free from a number of harmful and unethical ingredients which include: synthetic fragrances, colorants, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, sulphates, propylene glycol, phthalates, GMO, PEGs, TEA, DEA, MI, formaldehyde, urea, mercury, lead and bee venom. They never test on animals.
The products by Aurelia Probiotic Skincaew receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Miracle Cleanser by Aurelia Probiotic Skincare:
Vogue - NL: "WITH LOVE. With severe weather approaching, we should cherish our skin a bit extra. The new skincare is not only ingenious, but also a bless to use.Clean & Clear. Thick, creamy cleansers make makeup removal a party, even if you spin on your legs out of sleep. A good new cleanser comes from Claire Vero, the British self-made skin expert who brought the brand Aurelia to the market. Her 'probiotics’ for the skin is meant to counteract micro-inflammations - caused by stress and pollution, and culprits in the aging process. The organic Miracle Cleanser is the star product in the range: a rich cream that you use with an antibacterial bamboo muslin cloth (via Cosmania.nl)." Click here to see the full page in the Dutch Vogue.
VIVA. - NL: To put on it is often more fun and easier than take it off or cleaning. But how can you remove all those make-up so well that your skin is not only clean, but also fresh & hydraded?'' Click here to see the full page in the VIVA.Curvacious.nl - NL: ''The Aurelia Miracle Cleanser smells lovely spicy and you apply it on dry skin. After you gently massaged it into the skin you have to remove the cleanser, dirt and makeup with the supplied cloth and some lukewarm water. So your skin is at the same time gently exfoliatet. Afterwards, my skin feels soft, fresh and clean.'' Click here to see the full blog post on the Dutch website curvacious.nl
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare
- 120 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
I bought this 3 weeks ago. From the first time, it smells really good and soothing. I really like the texture, soft and moisturizing. my face isn't drying when I use this twice a day (AM/PM). And after two weeks, I realized my pores appear smaller. The best thing is it makes my face more radiant. Totally love it!