Meet Triumph & Disaster at COSMANIA!
Ponsonby Pomade is a water based, nutrient rich product that treats the hair and scalp while you use it. Sangre de cargo or 'Dragon’s Blood' is a natural tree resin that combines with Harakeke (NZ Flax oil) to treat and balance the scalp while Argan oil attacks split ends and promotes healthy hair growth - in one wave of the metaphorical comb, Ponsonby Pomade is redefining the category, proving that a pomade can both style your hair while also protecting it from damage, calming the scalp with natural, active ingredients that leave both hair & scalp feeling clean and healthy.
- Hold factor - medium with a high shine suitable for a wide range of looks and styles.
- Water based which means that it’s water-soluble and that it can easily be washed out, but is still weather resistant. Non greasy, no unwanted build-up.
- No petroleum means it’s easy on the earth and easy on your head whilst delivering and maintaining perfect shape and hold.
With a nod to Auckland’s artery of style Ponsonby Pomade aims to turn heads with the same ethos that the patrons of Auckland’s Ponsonby Road have displayed for generations, that is, work hard, play harder and look great at both.
Work a small amount of Ponsonby Pomade through dry or damp hair. Walk tall, run strong.
- Dragons blood – is a topical aid found in the Amazon that is good for just about anything bad that can happen to skin. Cuts, bites, burns, stings, rashes, abrasions, sores, and wounds of all kinds benefit from application of this wonder product. So apart from having the coolest name of any ingredient on the planet it is also delivers when it needs to, in this case calming and healing the scalp.
- Harakeke (NZ Flax) – a natural emulsifier that binds the product and assists hold, it is rich in linoleic acid, effective in cell regulation and skin barrier repair. People have used Harakeke Flax for centuries as a treatment for internal and external ailments. It has a high quantity of natural polysaccharides D-xylose and D-glucuronic acid all extremely effective in hydrating the skin.
- Argan – Argan oil acts as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends, Argan (or Moroccan oil) truly is a wonder ingredient for hair.
- List of ingredients - Aqua (Water), Ceteareth 25, Polyglyceryl 5 Oleate, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20 (Caster Derived), Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Polyester 5, Pongamia Pinnata Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linum Usitatissimum (Harakeke Flax) Oil, Natural Fragrance, CI 172000 (Red 33), Croton Lechleri Resin (Dragons Blood) Extract, †d-Limonene, †Linalool, †Citronellol, †Cinnamyl Alcohol, †Eugenol, †Geraniol, †Benzyl Benzoate, †Component of Natural Fragrance.
The products of Triumph & Disaster receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Ponsonby Pomade:
L'HOMO - NL: ''Ferocious head of hair. Medium hold and a maximum shine: Ponsonby Pomade in retro can from Triumph & Disaster". Click here to see the full page in the Dutch L'HOMO.
Triumph & Disaster
- 95 gr
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.