Nourishing oil based facial cleanser to soothe dry skin and brighten the complexion. Remove with face clothe or muslin soaked in warm water.
The Elemental Purify & Soothe of Elemental Herbology belongs to the 'Moisture Replenish range' and gently cleanses the skin by dissolving all traces of make-up and impurities. Infused with anti-oxidants and harmonizing botanicals, the balm will purify and soothe dry skin. The balm exfoliates, to shed the dead skin cells and brighten the complexion. On top of that it tones, it balances the skin to leave it feeling soft and nourished.
This cleanser is recommended for all people who want an ‘all-in-one’ cleanser and toner. Best to use for everybody with a dry, dull and flaky skin (mostly throughout autumn and winter). The Purify & Soothe is also very well usable for post-sun repair.
Blend a small amount between palms and massage onto dry skin in small circular movements, paying particular attention to area of congestion. Remove with a warm damp muslin cloth, splash face with cold water and pat dry. For best results, follow with the Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping facial hydrator (SPF8).
The Purify & Soothe is very good to use in combination with, both from Elemental Herbology, the Facial Glow (radiance peeling mask) and the Facial Souffle (intense hydration and repair leave-non mask), for intensive hydrating treatment at home.
- A rich blend of essential fatty acids, Sacha Inchi (rich source of omega 3, 6 and 9) and vitamin E rich Argan Oil to soothe dry and inflamed skin.
- Fresh Strawberry Cells and Bitter Orange Peel Powder to gently exfoliate, to stimulate new cell renewal, counter-act free radicals and brighten the complexion.
- Angelica, Marshmallow (a natural humectant) and Aloe, to calm and soothe dry skin, increasing elasticity.
- Essential Oils of Chamomile and Frankincense to reduce inflammation and repair
- The product is free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrance and color, sulfates and paraben preservatives, and it’s not tested on animals.
The products of Elemental Herbology receive already regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications, online and offline. Read and click to find out what it says.
The Digitalistas - EN/NL: "Save your Skin! Read here their review.
Grazia - NL: "Winter Wonder Skin Care: Elemental Herbology Purify & Soothe, a facial cleansing balm with essential oils, via www.cosmania.nl". Click here to see the whole page in Grazia.
Purify & Soothe - Facial Cleansing Balm
- 75 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.