Paula's Choice proudly presents the new Calm Redness Relief line, which reduces redness and soothes sensitive skin. The Redness Relief Cleanser is a lotion cleanser for normal to dry skin softens and protects irritated skin while removing makeup.
- Extra Sensitive Skin, Redness, Rosacea
- Normal to Dry Skin
- Ideal for those with frequent sensitivity
- Rinses completely for beautifully soft skin
- Silky, lightly lathering formula won’t leave skin stripped or dry
Wet face and apply a small amount of cleanser to your face and eye area with vigorous, yet gentle, circular motions. Rinse well. To remove heavy makeup, repeat or use with a clean, wet washcloth.
- Key Ingredients: glyceryl stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, matricaria flower extract, sodium PCA, sodium hyaluronate, aloe juice
- Product Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (gentle cleansing agent), Glycol Stearate (moisturizing thickener), Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agent), Glyceryl Stearate (moisturizing thickener), Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickener), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent, anti-inflammatory), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (very mild cleansing/lather agent), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (gentle cleansing agents), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA (skin-identical ingredients), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Propylene Glycol (slip agent), Citric Acid (pH balancer), Phytic Acid (chelating agent to soften hard water), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
- Paula's Choice products are fragrance-free (both synthetic and natural) and contain no dyes, so that the risk of allergy is extremely small. Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, choose Paula's Choice ingredients from sustainable sources. The products (and their ingredients) are not tested on animals, making the brand is in possession of the Leaping Bunny certificate.
Redness Relief - Cleanser - Normal to Dry
- 198 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.