Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner is our most state-of-the-art toner. Everything about it is designed to provide superior benefits to aging skin. From the first application your skin is smoother, softer, and visibly radiant. See redness and signs of irritation vanish, and with ongoing use, you will see fewer wrinkles and a beautifully healthy skin tone.
- The second step in your Resist antiaging skin-care routine
- Unlike any other toner you may have experienced
- Antioxidant-rich formula nourishes your skin with its rich, milky texture
- Helps restore and protect your skin’s healthy barrier function
- Leaves your skin feeling unbelievably silky with a gorgeous glow
- Restores essential elements aging skin needs to produce healthy collagen and reduce wrinkles
- Instantly calms your skin and reduces redness
- Works beautifully to remove last traces of makeup
- Formulated for all skin types but best for normal to very dry skin
- pH 5.5–6.0
Use after washing your face with Resist Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser. Lightly soak a large cotton pad with Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner and gently stroke over facial skin. Do not rinse. Follow with Paula’s Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer, sunscreen, and/or treatment product.
- During summer months or in humid climates, a moisturizing, soothing toner such as this may be the only “moisturizer” that skin needs.
- Allow toner to absorb before applying exfoliants, such as a Paula’s Choice Beta Hydroxy Acid product.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner Skin Remodeling Complex
- 118 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.