- 5% glycolic acid plus 0.5% salicylic acid exfoliates sun-damaged skin
- Reduces signs of aging, including wrinkles, sun damage, and discolorations
- Corrects uneven skin tone
- Restores a healthy, radiant, firmer look to your skin
- Calms your skin with potent anti-irritants
- Contains ingredients your skin needs to look and act younger
- For best results, alternate with Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment
- 100% fragrance-free and contains no dyes or coloring agents
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Apply daily after cleansing and toning with Resist Optimal Results Cleanser and Advanced Replenishing Toner. Dispense 1–2 pumps and smooth over entire face. Follow with a Paula's Choice Resist Antioxidant Concentrate Serum and/or Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer. First-time users should apply once daily, preferably at night. For maximum results, alternate with Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid once per week. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Glycolic Acid (Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliant), Cetyl Alcohol (thickener), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (cell-communicating ingredient), Ceramide 2 (skin-identical agent), Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (antioxidant/anti-irritant derived from curcumin), Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane (antioxidant/anti-irritant derived from curcumin), Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane (antioxidant/anti-irritant derived from curcumin), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant), Caffeic Acid (antioxidant), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid, exfoliant/anti-irritant), Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates (vitamin E-based antioxidant), PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol (fatty acid thickener), Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent/texture enhancer), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent/texture enhancer), Cyclohexasiloxane (silicone slip agent/texture enhancer), Dimethiconol (silicone slip agent/texture enhancer), Tribehenin (texture enhancer), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (thickener), PPG-14 Butyl Ether (thickener), PEG-40 Stearate (thickener), Sorbitan Stearate (thickener), PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Polyacrylamide (film-forming agent), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), C13-14 Isoparaffin(solvent), Laureth-7 (emulsifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Hexylene Glycol (solvent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
The products of Paula's Choice receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% AHA from Paula's Choice:
GLAMOUR - NL: ''Durable, bio or not tested on animals? Yes, please! These products makes the green difference. Better for your conscience, and for nature. The combination of glycolic acid and salicylic acid in the Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% AHA makes these non-animal testing of the Paula's Choice exfoliant so effective.'' Click here to see the full page in the Dutch GLAMOUR.
Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% AHA
- 50 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.