Lightweight, silky soft texture with an exclusive blend of vitamin- and plant-based ingredients, skin-repairing ingredients and antioxidants. Specially formulated for anyone struggling with brown spots, uneven skin tone, and a dull complexion. A perfect alternative for those who cannot use products that contain hydroquinone.
- Instantly illuminates skin for a radiant, youthful complexion
- Reduces dark spots and signs of sun damage
- Improves wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Helps fade tan or brown marks from acne.
- A specialized blend of proven vitamins and antioxidant plant extracts lighten discolorations
- When used with sunscreen, prevents new discolorations from appearing
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
- Apply a small amount once or twice daily before moisturizing. For daytime, follow with a product rated SPF 15 or greater. Works beautifully under makeup.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Acetyl Glucosamine (skin-repairing ingredient), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Silica (slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Phenyl Trimethicone (silicone slip agent), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extract/melanin inhibitor), Morus Alba Root (WhiteMulberry) Extract (antioxidant plant extract/melanin inhibitor), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extract/melanin inhibitor), Ceramide 1 (skin-repairing ingredient), Ceramide 6 II (skin-repairing ingredient), Ceramide 3 (skin-repairing ingredient), Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract (antioxidant/anti-inflammatory plant extract), SaxifragaSarmentosa Extract (antioxidant/anti-inflammatory plant extract), Phytosphingosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), PEG-10 Dimethicone (sillicone thickener), Cholesterol (skin-repairing ingredient), Panthenol (skin-conditioning agent), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone (silicone skin-conditioning agent), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone thickener), Pentylene Glycol (skin-conditioning agent), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (emulsifier), Polysorbate 40 (emulsifier), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (film-forming agent), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (polymer), Carbomer (gel based thickener), Isohexadecane (dry-finish solvent), Hexylene Glycol (solvent), Polymethyl Methacrylate (film-forming agent), Mica (mineral pigment), Titanium Dioxide (mineral pigment), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
Resist Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment
- 30 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.