New to COSMANIA: Paula's Choice! This Skin Revealing Body Lotion with 10% AHA is an exfoliating lotion that makes your skin healthy and soft through the refined 10% glycolic acid. The formula is creamy and rich in antioxidants and provides a super smooth skin! Also, red bumps and pimples on arms and thighs will reduce due Keratosis Pilaris. The lotion is suitable for dry to very dry skin or sun-damaged skin.
Caution: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). May increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, cover as much skin as possible and limit sun exposure to a week after you stop using this product.
Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage in gentle circular motions on clean skin. Suitable for daily use to treat and exfoliate your whole body . Or apply only on dry spots. If you use a moisturizer, use first the AHA. You can decide how much you use. Daytime use, wear under a sunscreen Paula's Choice. Do not apply to newly shaved legs (AHAs can stinging, if applied immediately after shaving). Also suitable for your face, but avoid direct contact with the eye area.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
- Contains: Aqua, Glycolic Acid (Alpha Hydroxy Acid, exfoliant), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Stearic Acid (thickener), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (emollient/antioxidant), Cetyl Alcohol (thickener), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Glyceryl Stearate (thickener), PEG-100 Stearate (thickener), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (anti-irritant), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract (non-fragrant plant oil/antioxidant), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (anti-irritant), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract (anti-irritant), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/stabilizer), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
The products of Paula's Choice receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Anti-Aging Skin Revealing Body Lotion 10% AHA:
Santé - NL: "Bodypeels with fruit acids is growing, it soaks the top layer of the skins loose. Paula's Choice Anti-Aging Skin Revealing Body Lotion is a peeling with ten percent glycolic acid, it smoothes the skin and reduces blemishes!" Click here to see the full page.
Resist Skin Revealing Body Lotion 10% AHA
- 210 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.