The Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics is a light, leave-in hair hydration for natural shine and moisturizing! It nourishes and protects the hair with nine certified organic oils and extracts. The hair milk detangles and defrizz the hair and its nutrient-rich hydration helps repair sun damage. In addition, it strengthens the hair, builds volume and makes the hair healthy and manageable. Can be used as a light-hold styling product or just to moisturize, defrizz or add shine. Perfect for dry or damaged hair.
Apply to dry or towel-dried hair and style as desired. Focus on damaged areas such as the hair ends. Can then be followed by any John Masters Organics styling product.
- Rose flower oil: softens and nourishes hair
- Apricot oil: treats dryness
- Rosehip seed oil: antioxidant; soothes scalp; hydrates hair
- Borage oil: replenishes lipid content
- Moringa seed extract: protects against environmental pollutants; strengthens hair
- Also contains: Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, capric caprylic triglycerides, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, panthenol, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, mongongo oil (schinziophyton rautanenii kernel oil), linum usitatissmum (linseed) seed oil*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, rosa rubginosa (rose hip) seed oil, theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), rosa damascena (rose) flower distillate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, calendula officinalis flower extract *, camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea extract)*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, urtica dioica (nettle) extract*, sodium pca, soy protein, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
- All the ingredients of this product of John Masters Organics follow also the strict guidelines that all ingredients must meet:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA’s, MEAs, or TEA’s
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
John Masters Organics
Rose & Apricot Hair Milk
- 118 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
Love this product. Smells great and really keeps my hair soft without being too heavy or greasy. I use it after every wash!