Tame your tresses with this nourishing conditioner from Cowshed. Saucy Cow Softening Conditioner detangles and adds shine to your hair. The conditioner contains essential oils of lavender and lemon to refreshes whilst evening primrose oil helps to protect the hair, leaving it silky smooth.
The hard-working Cowshed hair care products suit all hair types and are gentle enough to use every day. They all contain shine-imparting plant extracts and a delicate scent of lemon and lavender essential oils for hair that smells naturally clean and alluring.
After shampooing with the Cowshed Cowlick Gentle Shampoo, apply a small amount of absorbent conditioner to wet scalp and hair, especially ends; gently comb to detangle if necessary; rinse thoroughly. If intense conditioning is required, apply generously and allow absorption for up to 5 minutes.
Use daily or as often as needed in conjunction with the Cowshed Cowlick Gentle Shampoo.
- Evening primrose oil: an excellent source of essential fatty acids necessary for healthy skin. Moisturizes and softens the skin and hair.
- Geranium essential oil: extracted from the plant pelargonium. A balancing, stabilizing and nurturing essential oil with a wonderfully fresh floral aroma. Helps to normalize dry and greasy skin and scalp.
- Aloe Vera extract: naturally soothes and cools skin and helps healing, has excellent moisturizing properties. Aloe also has a calming effect on inflamed skin.
- Lemon essential oil: naturally revitalizing and uplifting with antiseptic benefits. Highly beneficial for oily scalp and greasy hair.
- Ylang ylang essential oil: sensual, relaxing and balancing; beneficial in treating both dry and oily scalp.
- Palmarosa essential oil: natural cooling and toning; renowned for its healing and regenerative properties.
- Lavender essential oil: naturally relaxing, soothing, restorative and balancing. Eases tired and aching muscles. The rejuvenating and antiseptic qualities of this highly versatile oil are well documented.
- Chamomile essential oil: renowned for its naturally soothing and healing effect on the skin and for helping to relieve stress.
- No artificial color and fragrance, no paraben, no sulfates, no petrochemicals. Not tested on animals.
Saucy Cow Softening Conditioner
- 300 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.
+ + + + +
Heerlijke, romige conditioner. Sterke geur. Ik laat het altijd 2 min. intrekken, maar lees nu dat 5 min. beter is voor intensere behandeling. Fijn parabeen- en sulfaatvrij.