Refresh your normal to oily or combination skin with this light, cushiony cleanser which rinses easily.
- Removes all traces of makeup (including eye makeup)
- Leaves skin smooth and beautifully clean
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
Splash the face and eye area generously with tepid to slightly warm water. Spread a nickel- to quarter-sized amount of cleanser over your fingers and apply it with gentle but vigorous circular motions. Rinse well.
Please note: If heavy or "stay-put" makeup is being removed, you may need to wash twice, use a washcloth, or use Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover to be sure makeup is completely removed.
Cleanser Advice: Never use very hot or very cold water on your face. It "shocks" the skin and can cause broken capillaries and irritation. Always make sure hands are clean prior to washing your face.
Wet washcloths are a prime spot for bacteria to grow and can be rough on sensitive skin so it is best to just splash your face with water rather than using a washcloth. For some makeup wearers you may have to go over the face twice with the cleanser. However, if you're trying to remove stubborn makeup, especially matte finish or stay put types, it is essential to use a washcloth (a clean one every time) to be sure you're getting it all off.
After cleansing, dry gently by dabbing with a soft towel. You can then follow with a Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Toner or the appropriate Paula's Choice specialty product.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser - XL
- 473 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.