- It's finally back, the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel! Get your glow on. Apply this leave-on exfoliant once or twice a day. Smooths skin, fades sun damage, and reveals younger-looking skin.
- Anti-Aging, Wrinkles
- Best for Dry Skin; Suitable for All Skin Types
- Hydrates and stimulates collagen production
Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant has a sheer, weightless texture that works to exfoliate the skin's surface and fade signs of sun damage. The ultra-light formula corrects uneven skin tone for a brighter, smoother, more radiant complexion. Substantiated research shows that AHAs improve collagen production for firmer skin and increase skin's moisture-binding ability. 8% AHA Gel works to sustain the results of professional peels and wears beautifully under a moisturizer or serum.
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Apply a dime-sized amount over the entire face, avoiding direct contact with eyes and lips. Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater.
- Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (chamomile/soothing agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-identical ingredient), Panthenol (water-binding agent), Sodium PCA (skin-identical ingredient), Propylene Glycol (slip agents/penetration enhancers), Butylene Glycol (slip agents/penetration enhancers), Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickeners), Polyquaternium-10 (thickeners), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Sodium Benzoate.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
The products of Paula's Choice receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel:
COSMOPOLITAN - EN "Do break-outs come out of nowhere? Yes, your skin is unprodictable. Rule number 1: cleansing. Try cleansing your skin with sacylic acid. It reduces the production of sebum, cleansing deep into the pores and gets rid of dead skincells and blackheads." Click here to see the whole page.
Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel
- 100 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.