Drench your skin with this Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask from Paula's Choicethis, it's a lush, emollient-rich moisture treatment for an incredibly soft and radiant feel. This unique blend of rich plant oils, plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants, and essential fatty acids and lipids give dry skin just what it needs to replenish itself. Can be used as a mask or an intense moisturizer.
- Reduces inflammation and irritation
- Rinses easily from the skin
- 100% fragrance-free
- No coloring agents
- Use on cleansed skin. Apply a thick layer (a nickel-sized amount or more) over dry areas or the entire face as often as needed. Leave on for at least 20 minutes or as long as desired. Rinse with tepid to warm water and follow with the appropriate Paula's Choice exfoliant, moisturizer or specialty product. May be used around the eye area.
Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask can be used as an intensive overnight hydrating treatment. Simply apply a thick layer on cleansed skin, and rinse any excess product in the morning.
For those who prefer a separate moisturizer for use around the eyes, Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask makes an excellent eye cream. It is best used as an eye cream in the evening, when you aren't wearing makeup.
For unresponsive dry skin, try mixing equal parts Skin Recovery Hydrating Mask with nonirritating plant oil such as olive, almond, sesame, apricot, jojoba, or evening primrose oils. Leave the mixture on skin for 30 minutes or longer then gently remove the excess with a warm washcloth.
For a relaxing, spa-like treatment, try using Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask slightly warmed. Simply submerge the tube in a bowl of warm water and remove after five to ten minutes. The mask should feel lukewarm to the touch. If it feels any warmer than that, allow it to cool for a few minutes before applying it to the skin.
If you plan on spending several hours outside during cold weather months, apply a base of Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask before your sunscreen or foundation with sunscreen. The mask will help protect your skin from windburn and help prevent moisture loss.
Before you board your next flight, apply a generous amount of Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask under your makeup. The extra moisture boost will help alleviate the effects of hours spent sitting in a pressurized airplane cabin, where the recirculated air is notoriously drying for skin.
Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask can be used safely by those with rosacea or other skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Skin Recovery Hydrating treatment Mask
- 118 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.