New at COSMANIA from Paula's Choice: Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser! A rich, soothing cleanser for very dry, sensitive skin that rinses completely without leaving any residue.
- Removes all traces of makeup (including eye makeup)
- Leaves skin smooth and supple
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
Our new and improved Skin Recovery Cleanser formula is thicker, creamier, and feels more cushiony on sensitive skin while still calming and soothing skin as it cleans.
Splash the face and eye area generously with tepid to slightly warm water. Spread a nickel- to quarter-sized amount of cleanser over your fingers and apply it with gentle but vigorous circular motions. Rinse well.
Please note: If heavy or "stay-put" makeup is being removed, you may need to wash twice or use a washcloth to ensure complete removal. (Paula's Choice Toners will also help remove any last traces of makeup.)
Cleanser Advice: Never use very hot or very cold water on your face. It "shocks" the skin and can cause broken capillaries and irritation.
Wet washcloths are a prime spot for bacteria to grow and can be rough on sensitive skin so it is best to just splash your face with water rather than using a washcloth. For some makeup wearers you may need to wash the face twice with the cleanser. However, if you're trying to remove stubborn makeup, especially matte finish or stay put types, it is essential to use a washcloth (a clean one every time) to be sure you're getting it all off.
After cleansing, dry gently by dabbing with a soft towel. You can then follow with Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Toner or the appropriate Paula's Choice blemish fighting or wrinkle fighting recommendations.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Hydrogenated Polydecene (emollient thickener), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (mild cleansing agent), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (antioxidant plant oil/emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Polysorbate-80 (emulsifier), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (mild cleansing agent), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent), Oat Beta-Glucan (soothing agent), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, emollient), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (surfactant/emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Laureth-4 (emulsifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Copolymer (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser
- 237 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.