Out of stock
Sorry! This product is temporarily out of stock. If you want to be the first to know when it’s available again, then leave your email address here.
This clarifying Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Shampoo from John Masters Organics is a detox for the scalp, as it conditions the scalp while buidling volume with healthy and manageable hair. Six certified-organic ingredients remove buildup and stimulate the scalp while soy proteins hydrate hair and lock in moisture. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate and is safe for color-treated hair. The presence of organic ingredients will stimulate the scalp. Because the shampoo contains soy protein, the hair will be extra hydrated. This shampoo also unclogs pores and reduces excessive sebum production. The blood circulation of the scalp will be improved, and your hair will be stronger, fuller and manageable!
Massage a small amount into wet hair, leave it for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For best results, you can follow with the Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler for fine hair, and use the Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor for dry and damaged hair. For curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner.
- Spearmint & peppermint: stimulate scalp for optimal hair
- Growth meadowsweet extract (spiraea ulmaria): prevents hair loss
- Eucalyptus oil: removes bacteria
- Zinc: reduces irritation and protects the scalp
- Soy protein: strengthens hair follicle
- Guar gum: natural thickening agent, builds volume, locks in moisture and increases shine
- All the ingredients of this product of John Masters Organics follow also the strict guidelines that all ingredients must meet:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA’s, MEAs, or TEA’s
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible.
John Masters Organics
Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Shampoo
- 236 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.