New at COSMANIA: Paula's Choice! This 365 Sun Self Tanning Concentrate is an odorless, water-light formula with a high percentage of DHA (a thoroughly researched self-tanning ingredient). A few pumps are enough to keep the skin looking natural, to give long-lasting tanned complexion without that exposure to harmful radiation from the sun. The idea is simple, add a pump to your own, daily cream and you create the perfect self-tanner this way! The Sun 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate contains a long-wearing formula without the smell of a self-tanner and ensures perfect, smooth bronze color on your face and body!
- Start with a clean, dry skin.
- Put some cream in your hand and add 2 to 3 pumps of the concentrate to a medium brown complexion.
- Apply the mixture evenly and gently; one part of the body at the same time.
- Wash your hands thoroughly to prevent your palms or cuticles colors.
- Wait 10-15 minutes, until the skin is completely dry before you get dressed.
- The color must develop within 1-3 hours and may take a few hours afterwards to deep. If you after you have applied it once does not achieve the desired result, you bring just another layer to enhance the color. Once you have the color you want, apply the product every few days again to preserve it.
- The final result is between 24 and 48 hours and visibly stick to one to three weeks.
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone (self-tanning agent), Troxerutin (antioxidant flavonoid/skin-conditioning agent), Methylpropanodiol (penetration enhancer), Dimethicone (sillicone slip agent), Dimethyl Isosorbide (solvent), Erythrulose (self-tanning agent), PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate (emulsifier), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Polyacrylate-13 (film-forming agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Carbomer (thickener), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Polyisobutane (thickener), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
Sun 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate
- 15 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.