Exclusively in the Netherlands at COSMANIA: The Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadow from Korres. A range of luxuriously velvety, easy to apply, long wearing pressed eye shadows. Rich in hydrating evening primrose and line-smoothing antioxidant sunflower oil, the vibrant shadows are gentle and caring on the delicate eye area. Easy to blend and crease resistant.
The eye shadow is dermatologically tested, contains no mineral oils, no silicone, no propylene glycol and ethanolamine.
Use the steps below to apply the eye shadow on your eyes. And really... practice makes it work! For a perfect eye make-up it will work best with a minimum of 2 Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadows from Korres. First, start with the application of a light base color with a fine brush over the whole lid to the brow bone.
- Let the darker color starting from the outer part of your eyes and put this to the arcade arch. The completed arcade arch gives depth and puts an accent on your eyes. Do you want something more intense and dramatic turn your arcade arch to your inner corner.
- To finish your look apply a Korres eyeliner and a highlighter too. A liquid eyeliner gives up most impact, but if you prefer a less harsh effect choose an eyeliner. For the highlighter you can use an eye shadow with a small glimmer in it. Do not forget your mascara ...
- Before you apply the Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadow directly on your eyelids, test the intensity of the color on the back of your hand. You can even have 3-4 different colors when you use them properly combined and mixed. Remember, pale tones emphasize, while the deeper tones define your eyes.
- After applying the eye shadow, highlight your eyebrows with a light shade. This creates a wider open look.
- Sunflower oil: is used due to its high concentration in lecithin and vitamins. Additionally, thanks to its ability to absorb moisture, is is an ideal ingredient for iridescent shades.
- Talc, mica, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl, stearoyl stearate, carthamus tinctorius seed oil, potassium sorbate, trifolium pratense flower extract, oenothera biennis oil, sunflower seed oil glycerides, tocopherol, glycine soja oil. [+/- (May Contain) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77163, CI 77007, CI 75470, CI 77510, CI 77288, CI 77289].
- Nude & Graphity Grey Ingredients: talc, zea mays starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, mica, silica, isononyl isononanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, synthetic beeswax, dimethiconol, tetrasodium edta, helianthus annus seed oil, oenothera biennis oil. [+/-(may contain) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77266].
- All Korres makeup products are dermatologically tested and / or ophthalmic, free of mineral oils, propylene glycol-free and free of ethanolamine.
sunflower & evening primrose eyeshadow - 66 - pink
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.