A ideal way to meet the Squalan Cleanser - Cleansing Gel: try the travel size! This ‘oil-to-milk’ cleanser from Squalan is gentle, deep cleansing, and nourishing. The combination of oils makes this a very suitable cleanser even for extremely sensitive skin. Squalane softens and nourishes the skin, and moringa is well known for its natural purifying qualities.
The Squalan-products are 100% vegetable, contain no parabens and alcohol, are not tested on animals, vegan, and sustainably produced.
Apply two to three pumps of the cleansing gel directly onto dry skin (on the face and around the eyes), making sure to massage the gel in a circular motion. Rinse off the gel with lukewarm water. Adding water transforms the gel into a ‘milk’.
Ingredients: Squalane, Glycerin, Sucrose stearate, Moringa oleifera seed oil, Aqua
- Squalane: Squalane is an oil that is identical to a particular type of fat that occurs naturally in our skin but is depleted as we get older. Squalane is extracted from plants and other organisms. The majority of the squalane used in cosmetics is derived from either sharks or olives. The squalane found in the products of Squalan are 100% derived from Ecocert-approved sugar cane. Squalane gives your skin back what it originally contained, restoring its natural balance. Dry skin becomes less dry, oily skin less oily, and beautiful skin becomes even more attractive. It hydrates the skin, improves the skin’s ability to repair itself, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, restores elasticity and heightens the skin’s radiance.
- Glycerine: Glycerine is found in plant and animal fats. The products of Squalan contain 100% plant-based glycerine. This ingredients acts as a soothing agent and supports the skin’s moisture balance. It helps fill microscopic cracks found in mature skin, and it keeps the skin hydrated. This emulsifying substance can bind different raw materials together, such as water and oil – making it ideal for cosmetics formulas and known for its powerful hydration qualities, glycerine is an ideal cleanser ingredient.
- Sucrose stearate: This ingredient is composed of sucrose and stearic acid. Sucrose is derived from fruits and vegetables (sugar cane and sugar beets). Stearic acid is a fatty acid found in plants and animals (primarily in shea and cocoa butter). The products of Squalan contain 100% plant-based sucrose stearate. Sucrose stearate repairs surface skin cells, softens and smooths the skin. And it works as a thickening agent, making it an ideal ingredient for cosmetics formulas. This property helps form a gel for the Squalan Cleanser.
- Moringa oleifera seed oil: This oil is extracted from the seeds of the moringa tree. The moringa is known for its medicinal properties; and its leaves, seeds, and fruits are all edible. In addition, the tree works as a purifier. Moringa trees growing in polluted water will purify it. Moringa oleifera seed oil has an anti-ageing effect, reduces wrinkles and makes the skin appear more youthful. It has also anti-inflammatory properties, so it softens and smooths the skin. Moringa oleifera seed oil creates a beautiful, healthy glow and brings dry and oily skin back into balance. Also it is rich in antioxidants; omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids; and vitamins A and E so it protects the skin against environmental pollution.
- Aqua: This is a common ingredient in cosmetics. The cleanser from Squalan contains highly purified water. The Aqua acts as a solvent for certain powdered ingredients and it is used to distribute ingredients evenly over the skin.
The products of Squalan receive regularly editorial attention in top beauty, fashion and lifestyle publications. Read and click to find out what they say about the Cleanser from Squalan:
Grazia - NL: ''#govegan make-up. To make a beauty product spread, beeswax or lanolin -the fat of a sheepskin- are used. They do wonders for your skin, but for a hardcore vegan such additions are a no go! So there are more and more brands that make products without animal byproducts. Squalane Natural Skincare for example, is a Dutch brand of two women who created different products based on pure (Squalane) oil.'' Click here to see the full page in the Dutch Grazia.
Beautyjournaal.nl - NL: ''Monique: 'I never go on trip without Squalane, I really go back home if it is not in my bag. They also have fantastic travelsizes you can easily place in your purse, in the car, on your bike or in the plane. These products does not sting. It is also wonderful for children. And of course, for all skin types and colors." Click here to see the full blog post on the Dutch website Beautyjournaal.nl
Veracamilla.nl - NL: "Vera: All products by Squalan are made with 100% squalane. These are just two products I use; the cleaner and the oil. Very basic, but I think they are actually fine. Although my cheeks are still red from the rosacea, but I have much less irritations and inflammation. My skin looks a lot calmer. '' Click here to see the full blog post on the Dutch website veracamilla.nl
Beautyjournaal.nl - NL: ''Simone of Beautyjournaal.nl tested the Squalan Cleansing Gel and Facial Oil: 'Already after the first morning I used the Cleansing Gel and Facial Oil I experienced that my skin felt softer. After a few days I also saw that the lines on my cleavage look less sharp. I'm 44 years old and I noticed that the moisture deficiency in recent years is one of my biggest problems. With these Squalan products my face, but also my cleavage looks nicer'' Click here to see the full Dutch blogpost on Beautyjournaal.nl
JAN - NL: ''There are more and more plant-based beauty products that are sustainable without unnecessary additions. For example, Squalan, a Dutch brand with Squalane. Squalan brings the skin in balance. In their assortment is a wonderful cleanser, an oil-to-milk for under the shower which keeps the skin soft and smooth.'' Click here to see the full page in the Dutch Jan.
Desirée from curvacious.nl explains in a blog post her skin care routine. With full sastisfaction she cleans her face the Squalan Cleanser! Click here to see the full blog post on the Dutch website curvacious.nl
Travel - Cleanser
- 15 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.