Resist Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser is the first step in your Resist aging routine. This elegant cleansing lotion instantly softens your skin as it removes makeup. Best of all, your skin’s barrier function is preserved and enhanced as you cleanse. A healthier skin barrier means your skin can repair damage to help you look younger!
- A gentle, soothing first step to help your skin look and feel younger
- Wonderfully silky cleanser with a soft lotion texture
- Water-soluble so it rinses without leaving a greasy residue
- Designed to remove all of your makeup including eye makeup, without irritation
- Protects and nourishes skin’s barrier during the cleansing process
- Preserves essential substances skin needs to help it function like young skin
- Leaves your skin baby-soft and looking radiant
- Suitable for all skin types but best for normal to dry skin
- pH 6.0–6.5
Splash the face and eye area generously with tepid to slightly warm water. Spread a small amount of cleanser (1–2 pumps) over your fingers and apply to facial skin and the eye area with gentle circular motions. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft towel. For best results, follow with Paula’s Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner.
- Resist Optimal Results Cleanser works beautifully to remove long-wearing or waterproof makeup
- It can remove eye makeup or be used in combination with our Gentle Touch Makeup Remover
- An excellent cleanser to consider if your skin experiences seasonal dryness during colder months
- Paula's Choice is known that they only use ingredients that are 100% safe and proven to be effective. Where possible, Paula's Choice choose ingredients from sustainable sources. Paula's Choice products treat all skin problems successfully, pimples to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry or oily skin and blackheads. They are 100% guaranteed to be effective for your skin type and skin problems.
- Through a unique combination of research, product reviews and continuous product development, women all over the world fo for Paula's Choice because the objective, informed and documented information about what is and is not good for your skin.
- Paula's Choice rejects animal testing for cosmetics. Paula has over the 30 years that she writes about the beauty industry has always spoken strongly against testing cosmetics on animals. Paula's Choice has never done testing and will never do.
- Paula's Choice Skin Care products do not contain fragrances and dyes
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient thickener), Decyl Glucoside (cleansing agent), Glycerin (skin-identical agent), PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent/ emulsifier), PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether (skin-conditioning agent), Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agent), Glyceryl Stearate (thickener), Stearyl Alcohol (thickener), Polyacrylamide (binding agent), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent), Sapindus Mukurossi (Soapberry) Peel Extract (foaming agent), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent), C13-14 Isoparaffin (thickener), Laureth-7 (emulsifier), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
Travel Size - Resist Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser
- 30 ml
Your opinion counts! Leave a review telling us, and others, what you think of this product.
You have to be logged in, in order to share your rating and review.